Donít miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue. Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how itís repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The fun part of this course - it's all "hands on", so bring your dive gear.
You'll learn how to make repairs specific to your gear.
Minimum Age: 10
Course Cost: $75
Prerequisite: (Jr) PADI Scuba Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization).
Course Fees Include:
- Scuba Equipment Care & Maintenance manual
- Hands-on instruction
- PADI Equipment Specialist Certification Card (good for life)
Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
- Lifetime support - Call or email if you ever have any Scuba-related questions
Equipment Requirements: None required
Here's what You Learn...
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)